Individual membership: $40 per month
Family membership: $60 per month
Enrollment fee: $50 per membership
Key card (required for each member 18 years old or older): $5 each
Our membership agreement can be found here. You can return it electronically by email, by FAX to 706-621-6080, or by bringing it in to the club during staffed hours.
- What do I get when I join?
- Unlimited 24/7 access to the facility
- One free one hour personal training session with one of our Personal Trainers to be used either for orientation to our facility and equipment, workout planning, goal setting and planning, addressing any health issues you may have that may require special consideration, etc.
- Four complimentary Group Training sessions
- Do I have to sign a contract? Yes, Georgia law requires that there be a written contract between a fitness center and its members. Under Georgia law, it’s illegal to even advertise “No contract” memberships.
- Do I have to commit to being a member for a year or more? No! Our agreements are month-to-month … you can freeze your membership if you’re not going to use it for a period of time at no cost. You may cancel any time with 30 days notice, which means you’ll be billed for one more month after you give notice of your termination. You’ll enjoy full membership benefits during the termination period.
- Can I get a discount? Yes! There are two different ways to get discounts:
- Prepaid plans
- Prepay for 6 months and get one month FREE
- Prepay for 9 months and get two months FREE
- Prepay for 12 months and get three months FREE
- Use our “Buddy Pass” when you enroll to get FREE enrollment. When you enroll the first time, you’ll receive a Buddy Pass. When you give that pass to a friend and they join, their enrollment fee will be waived and you’ll receive a credit on your account for the enrollment fee that you paid! So you and a friend both enroll for FREE.
- Prepaid plans
- Do you have day care? No, sorry, we do not.
- What are your restrictions for minors? Children must be at least 12 years old to be a member. Those under 16 must always be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult 18 or older. Keys may be issued to members 16 or older at the parent’s discretion. The safety of our members is our highest priority. We have a lot of heavy equipment that can easily injure small hands and fingers, so children under 12 are not permitted on or near any of the equipment at any time.